Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cases Material:||PP Plastic||Number Of Light:||2PCS, White And Red Light|
|Luminous Flux:||Red Light: >3.1Lm, White Light: >17Lm||Discharge Time:||7 Hours For 1.8Lm|
mountain bike lights,
led bicycle lights
Brightest LED Bike Light Mountain Bike Lights - 2 Light Modes , Water Resistant , With Batteries for Safety Road
Features for Sunway SW-0066-03 Brightest LED Bike Light:
1. 2 red LED lights + 2 white LED lights, white lights are used for lightening, red lights are used for alarming.
2. Designed for front and back of bike.
3. Powed by 2pcs built-in CR 2032/3V batteries.
4. Press the LED button the first time, it will be steady on, second time, it will flash, third time, it will be off
5. Built-in reed pipe, LED lights will be off when two lights buckled up, LED lights will be on when separating two lights.
6. Environment-friendly PP material, certified by Rohs.
7. Waterproof construction design which ensure your daily outdoor activities unobstructed.
Application for Sunway Brightest LED Bike Light:
The Sunway Brightest LED Bike Light is fantanstic for riding bike in the night, hiking or other outdoor activities.
Technical specifications for Sunway Brightest LED Bike Light:
|Input Voltage||Red light: 3V, white light: 6V|
|Input Current||Red light: 20-30mA, white light: 90-105mA|
Red light: 0.09W Max, white light: 0.84W Max
Red light: YFL504E12RC0522
White light: WW05A4SWQ4-N
|LED quantity||2PCS for white light and 2pcs for red light|
|Luminous flux||Red light: >3.1Lm, white light: >17Lm|
|Color Temperature||Red light: 900-1100K, white light: 9000-11000K|
|Beam Angle||White light: 15 degree, red light: 35 degree|
|Discharge time||7 hours for 1.8Lm|
|Switch mode for dimmer||Button|
|Package size||Opp bag or other package you want|
Delivery time for Sunway Brightest LED Bike Light:
1. Sample: within 1-5 days
2. Wholesales Orders: 6-14 days according various quantities
3. OEM 5-12 daysbased on receiving your sample confirmation.
Caution for Sunway Brightest LED Bike Light:
1. Recycle old batteries whenever possible. If recycling is unavailable in your area, dispose of old batteries in accordance with local regulations.
2. Do not look at light directly.
3. Remove the insulation film under the battery before use.
4. Insert batteries with correct polarity.
5. Don’t mix standard (carbon or zinc) or rechargeable batteries!
6. This product is water-resistant under daily use and can be used in the rain. However, do not intentionally submerge it in water.
7. Keep away from fire and extreme heat.