Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cases Material:||PP Material||Powered By:||2pcs CR 2032/3V Batteries|
|Luminous Flux:||Red Light: >3.1Lm, White Light: >17Lm||Discharge Time:||7 Hours For 1.8Lm|
|Power:||0.84W For White Light,||Weight:||147g|
Powerful Tai Chi Bike Light - 2 Light Modes , Water Resistant , With Batteries For Road Cycling , Mountain Biking
Charactors for Sunway SW-0066-03 Tai Chi Bike Light:
1. With built-in reed pipe, LED lights will be off when two lights buckled up, LED lights will be on when separating two lights.
2. Built-in 2pcs CR 2032/3V batteries.
3. 2 red LED lights + 2 white LED lights, white lights are used for lightening, red lights are used for alarming.
4. Lighting modes: Press the LED button the first time, it will light stable, second time, it will flash, third time, it will be off
5. Mini size, easy to carry and store.
6. Can be fixed to bike easily, very convenient to use.
7. Waterproof construction design, so you can use it even in rain.
8. Environment-friendly PP material, certified by Rohs.
Application for Sunway Tai Chi Bike Light:
The Sunway Tai Chi Bike Light is great for riding bike in the night, hiking, cycling and other outdoor activities.
Technical for Sunway Tai Chi Bike Light:
Red light: YFL504E12RC0522
White light: WW05A4SWQ4-N
|Input current||Red light: 20-30mA, white light: 90-105mA|
|Input Voltage||Red light: 3V, white light: 6V|
Red light: 0.09W Max, white light: 0.84W Max
|Luminous flux||Red light: >3.1Lm, white light: >17Lm|
|Beam angle||White light: 15 degree, red light: 35 degree|
|Color Temperature||Red light: 900-1100K, white light: 9000-11000K|
|Discharge time||7 hours for 1.8Lm|
|Switch mode for dimmer||Button|
|Package||Opp bag or OEM package|
Delivery time for Sunway Tai Chi Bike Light:
1.Wholesales Orders: 6-15 days according to various quantities
2. OEM Orders: 5-10 days based on receiving sample confirmation
Caution for Sunway Tai Chi Bike Light:
1. This Tai Chi Bike Light is water-resistant under daily use and can be used in the rain. However, do not intentionally submerge it in water.
2. Keep away from fire and extreme heat.
3. Please keep out of the reach of children and pets.
4. Do not look at light directly.
5. Remove the insulation film under the battery before use.
6. Insert batteries with correct polarity.
7. Recycle old batteries whenever possible. If recycling is unavailable in your area, dispose of old batteries in accordance with local regulations.