Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Discharge Time:||4 Lights: Min. 5H, 2 Lights: Min. 8H||Cases Material:||PC And ABS|
4 LED Head Torch Visor light Clip on Hat - Batteries Included , 2 Lighting Modes , IPX4 Waterproof for Fishing , Running
Features for Sunway SW-0061 Head Torch:
1.Powered by 2pcs CR2032 3V lithium batteries.
2. Plastic clip design, the clip can be easily fixed to hat visor, allows you to work hands free under even the darkest conditions.
3. With 4 super bright LED light.
4. This Head Torch puts out maximum 26 lumens for more than 5 hours (When 4 LED on).
5. 2 light modes: high (4 LED lights on) and low (2 LED lights on).
6. Mini design, so can be worn comfortably for long periods, also easy to store.
7. Perfect for outdoor pursuits such as camping and hiking when you are likely to be carrying other equipment. Use daily when dog walking so you can be seen in bad conditions.
8. Beam distance can be up to 6m when 4 LED is on, 5m when 2 LED is on.
9. Durable and environment-friendly PC+ABS plastic shell.
Applications for Sunway Head Torch:
The Sunway Head Torch is great for outdoor lighting, such as camping, adventure racing, caving, mountaineering, jogging, fishing, hunting, use in an emergency or use as an everyday safety aid while walking.
Also fantastic for night reading, working outdoor or even around the house.
Technical specifications for Sunway Head Torch:
|Input current||2 lights on: 40-60mA, 4 lights on: 80-120mA|
|Input Voltage||Max. DC 6V|
|LED light source||SMD3528|
|Luminous flux||2 lights on: 12-15Lm, 4 lights on: 22-26Lm|
|Discharge time||4 lights: Min. 5H, 2 lights: Min. 8H|
|Cases material||PC and ABS material|
|Switch mode for dimmer||Push Button|
|Package||Blister card package|
|Color||Black, army green, OEM is available|
|Safety certification||Rohs, CE|
Package for Sunway Head Torch:
1. Blister size ( L*W*H): 127*106*27mm
2. Inner size (L*W*H): 182*114*135mm
(mark: 12pcs blister/inner box)
3. Carton size (L*W*H): 380*245*155mm
(mark: 4 inner box/carton, total 48pcs)
1. Recycle old batteries whenever possible. If recycling is unavailable in your area, dispose of old batteries in accordance with local regulations.
2. Remove the insulation film under the battery before use.
3. Insert batteries with correct polarity.