Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Modes:||2 Or 4 LED On||LED:||SMD3528|
|Discharge Time:||4 Lights: Min. 5H, 2 Lights: Min. 8H||Cases Material:||PC+ABS Material|
|LED Quanttiy:||4PCS||Color:||Black, Army Green Or Other Color You Like|
4 LED Hands Free Headlight Headlamp Visor light Clip-on Hat Light Hands Free Batteries Included for Hunting Camping Fishing
Features for Sunway SW-0061 Hands Free Headlight:
1. The Hands Free Headlight is very lightweight and compact, so can be worn comfortably for long periods, also easy to store.
2. With 4 super bright LED light.
3. 2 light modes: high (4 LED lights on) and low (2 LED lights on).
4. Plastic clip design, the clip can be easily fixed to hat visor, allows you to work hands free under even the darkest conditions.
5. This Hands Free Headlight puts out maximum 26 lumens for more than 5 hours (When 4 LED on).
6. Built-in 2pcs CR2032 3V lithium batteries
7. Recessed, soft touch switch cycles between light modes.
8. Impact resistance, durable and environment-friendly PC+ABS plastic body, certified by Rohs.
Applications for Sunway Hands Free Headlight:
The Sunway Hands Free Headlight is good for night reading, working outdoor or even around the house, camping, adventure racing, climbing, cycling, jogging, fishing, running, use in an emergency or an everyday safety aid while walking.
Technical specifications for Sunway Hands Free Headlight:
|Input Voltage||Max. DC 6V|
2 lights on: 40-60mA
4 lights on: 80-120mA
|Light source||SMD3528 LED|
2 lights on: 12-15Lm,
4 lights on: 22-26Lm
|Switch mode for dimmer||Push button|
|Discharge time||4 lights: Min. 5H, 2 lights: Min. 8H|
|Cases material||PC+ABS material|
|Package||Blister card package|
|Color||Black, army green or other color you like|
Delivery time for Sunway Hands Free Headlight:
1. Sample: within 1-5 days
2. Wholesales Orders: 5-15 days depending on your order quantity
3. OEM Orders: 6-10 days after receiving your sample confirmation normally.
1. Remind to remove the insulation film under the battery before use.
2. Insert batteries with correct polarity.
3. Do not incinerate, compact, or disassemble batteries.
4. Recycle old batteries whenever possible.
5. If recycling is unavailable in your area, dispose of old batteries in accordance with local regulations.