Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Modes:||2 Or 4 LED On||LED Quantity:||4PCS|
|Discharge Time:||4 Lights: Min. 5H, 2 Lights: Min. 8H||Cases Material:||PC+ABS Material|
|Waterproof Level:||IPX4||Color:||Black, Army Green|
4 LED Hat Clip Lamp Headlamp Visor light Clip-on Hat Light Hands Free Batteries Included for Hunting Camping Fishing
Features for Sunway SW-0061 Hat Clip Lamp:
1. Built-in 2pcs CR2032 3V lithium batteries included, you can remove the cover to replace batteries easily.
2. Plastic clip design, the clip can be easily fixed to hat visor, allows you to work hands free under even the darkest conditions.
3. With 4 super bright LED light.
4. 2 light modes: high (4 LED lights on) and low (2 LED lights on).
5. Recessed, soft touch switch cycles between light modes.
6. This Hat Clip Lamp puts out maximum 26 lumens for over 5 hours (When 4 LED on).
7. Lightweight and compact, so can be worn comfortably for long periods, also easy to store.
8. Beam distance can be up to 6m when 4 LED is on, 5m when 2 LED is on.
9. Impact resistance, durable and environment-friendly PC+ABS plastic case material.
Application for Sunway Hat Clip Lamp:
The Sunway Hat Clip Lamp is suitable for both indoor and outdoor lighting:
1. Camping, adventure racing, caving, mountaineering, climbing, cycling, jogging, fishing, hunting,
2. Use in an emergency
3. Use as an everyday safety aid while walking.
4. Night reading, working outdoor or even around the house,
Technical specifications for Sunway Hat Clip Lamp:
|Input Voltage||Max. DC 6V|
|Input current||2 lights on: 40-60mA, 4 lights on: 80-120mA|
|Light source||SMD3528 LED|
|Luminous flux||2 lights on: 12-15Lm, 4 lights on: 22-26Lm|
|Discharge time||4 lights: Min. 5H, 2 lights: Min. 8H|
|Cases material||PC+ABS material|
|Switch mode for dimmer||Button|
|Package||Blister card package|
|Color||Black, army green or other color you like|
1. Remove the insulation film under the battery before use.
2. Insert batteries with correct polarity.
3. Don’t mix old and new batteries!
4. Do not incinerate, compact, or disassemble batteries.
5. Remove batteries if the light is to be unused for two months or more.
6. Recycle old batteries whenever possible. If recycling is unavailable in your area, dispose of old batteries in accordance with local regulations.