Payment & Shipping Terms:
|MODES Of LED Flashlight:||High And Low||TINY SIZE:||2.7inch/7cm|
|Lifetime:||>100,000 Hours||BATTERY:||9 Volt Battery Is Included|
|Quantity Of LED:||6PCS||Material:||TPR And PC|
9 Volt Emergency Torch Mini Camping Flashlight Super Bright Flashlight for Outdoor Use
Features of SW-805-6W Blocklite Emergency Torch:
1. Continuous lighting time of the Emergency Torch is over 30 hours
2. The Emergency Torch is compact design and light weight, easy to carry and store anywhere
3. Lighting modes: 6 or 2 white light LED steady on, switch to choose
4. 6 or 2 ultra bright LED with lifetime more than10,000 hours
5. 30% energy efficient than other Emergency Torches
6. With 9V batteries (PAK O 6F22 9VOLT)
7. The battery of the Emergency Torch can be removed easily to be replaced
8. Uses PC+TPR material, safe and environment- friendly
9. Certified by CE,FCC,ROHS, with patent certificate
Application of Blocklite Emergency Torch:
1. Cycling, backpacking, hiking, camping, EDC, BBQ, fishing, etc.
2. Maintenance, disaster relief, activities or emergency, rescue
3. Great as gift
4. Home and outdoor lighting
5. Model SW-805-Luca-01 also has the function of fake ID inspection
Specifications of Blocklite Emergency Torch:
|Input Current||6 LED on: 85-100mA, 2 LED on: 30-35mA|
|Powered by||9V battery|
|LEDs Specfication||Φ5 white light LED|
|Power||6 LED on: Max 0.6W, 2 LED on: Max 0.2W|
|Luminous Flux||6 LED on: >20Lm, 2 lights on: >8Lm|
|Quantity of LED||6PCS|
Turn right to choose 2 LED on,
Turn left to choose 6 LED on,
Turn middle to choose 'turn off'
|Package||We can do colorful box package, blister package or other package you like|
Package of Blocklite Emergency Torch:
1. Inner size(L*W*H): 175*135*75mm (mark: 50pcs/inner box)
2. Carton size(L*W*H): 430*190*175mm (mark: 6 inner box/carton, total 300pcs)
3. Gross weight: 16kgs/ctn
Caution of Blocklite Emergency Torch:
1. Do not expose the Emergency Torch to the sunlight for a long time.
2. Do not dismantle light head of Emergency Torch in case of any damage to the bulb and reflection cap.
4. Do not dispose batteries into fire.
3. Dispose used batteries properly and legally.