Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Input Voltage:||4.5V||LED:||3W COB LED|
|Working Temp:||-25~+60℃||Cases Material:||ABS|
|Package:||Blister Card||Switch Mode For Dimmer:||Button|
Super Bright Versatile Barbecue Grill Light – Battery Powered Barbecue Grill Light With Magnet
Features for Sunway SW-5815 Barbecue Grill Light:
1. With a powerful magnet on the back which can be absorbed on any metal surface.
2. Clamp design, easy to fix up, clamp can be applied to the round or square surfaces range 0~50mm, such as table, bed and BBQ.
3. Rubber on clamp for surface protection and added grip.
4. With bottle opener with magnet to catch bottle caps.
5. Adjust the bar to any angle (360° Rotation angle) within a 700mm radius sphere.
6. Light head could be dismantled, hook and magnets on the back.
7. With a hidden hanging hook on the back allows you to hang anywhere.
8. Bar enables lights fix up to any items within working radius.
9. With 3W COB LED super bright light.
10. The handle is designed with no slip grip technology to provide more stronger grip for safe movement of hot items.
11. 3 AAA batteries included.
13. Made of an improved heat-resistant ABS plastic which can withstand light rain and heat up to 70°C.
12. Easy access T-screw.
13. Up to 5 hours of run time.
Functions for Sunway SW-5815 Barbecue Grill Light:
The Sunway SW-5815 Barbecue Grill Light is perfect for Virtually Any Grill, whether your grill used by gas or charcoal, and fantastic for both indoor and outdoor, such as car roadside repairing, camping, reading, emergencies and any other use of light that you can imagine.
Technical specifications for Sunway SW-5815 Barbecue Grill Light:
|Input voltage||3PCS 1.5V AAA batteries|
|LED specification||3W COB LED|
|Product size(L*W*H)||330*255*68 mm|
|Package||Blister card or OEM|
|Switch mode for dimmer||Push button|
|Safety certification||Rohs, CE|
Package for Sunway SW-5815 Barbecue Grill Light:
1. Packing size (Blister L*W*H): 560*370*77mm
2. Carton size (L*W*H): 570*450*385mm
(mark: 1pc/blister card, 8pcs blister/carton, total 8pcs)
1. Adjust clamp of the Barbecue Grill Light to proper position when not use.
2. Don't contact water!
3. Keep a safety distance between the lights and fire! Don’t exceed the max temperature 70°C.Don’t mix standard or rechargeable batteries!
4. Don’t mix old and new batteries!
5. Do not incinerate, compact, or disassemble batteries.
6. Remove batteries if Barbecue Grill Light is to be unused for two months or more, since batteries could leak and damage the Barbecue Grill Light.
7. Recycle old batteries whenever possible.