Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Heat-resistance Temp:||+70℃||LED:||3W COB LED|
|Working Temp:||-25~+60℃||Cases Material:||ABS|
|Package:||Blister Card||Switch Mode For Dimmer:||Button|
Super Bright Versatile Magnetic Outdoor BBQ Light LED – Battery Powered Portable BBQ Light With Bottle Opener
Features for Sunway SW-5815 Outdoor BBQ Light LED:
1. Bottle opener with magnet design, so you can open bottle when camping.
2. Clamp design, easy to fix up.
3. The bar can be adjusted to any angle (360° Rotation angle) within a 700mm radius sphere.
4. Unique flex arm adjusts and holds in any position.
5. Light head could be dismantled, hook and magnets on the back.
6. With a hidden hanging hook on the back allows you to hang anywhere.
7. With 3W COB LED super bright light.
8. With a powerful magnet on the back which can be absorbed on any metal surface.
9. Energy saving, about 5 hours of run time.
10. Made of heat-resistant ABS plastic which can withstand light rain and heat up to 70°C.
11. Easy access T-screw.
12. The handle can provide more stronger grip for safe movement of hot items.
Functions for Sunway SW-5815 Outdoor BBQ Light LED:
The Sunway SW-5815 Outdoor BBQ Light LED is fantastic for most grills and great for both other indoor and outdoor use, such as camping, reading, maintains, power outage, and other emergencies, etc.
Technical for Sunway SW-5815 Outdoor BBQ Light LED:
|Input voltage||3PCS 1.5V AAA batteries 4.5V|
|LED specification||3W COB LED|
|Package||Blister card or other package you require|
|Switch mode for dimmer||Button|
|Safety certification||Rohs and CE|
Delivery time for Sunway SW-5815 Outdoor BBQ Light LED:
1. Sample: within 1-5 days
2. Wholesales Orders : 5-15 days according to various quantities.
3. OEM Orders: 5-10 days after receiving sample confirmation and payment.
1. Do not incinerate, compact, or disassemble batteries.
2. Remove batteries if the Outdoor BBQ Light LED is to be unused for two months or more, because batteries may leak and damage the Outdoor BBQ Light LED.
3. Keep a safety distance between the lights and fire! Don’t exceed the max temperature 70°C.
4. Store Outdoor BBQ Light LED indoors when not in use.
5. Recycle old batteries whenever possible. If recycling is unavailable in your area, dispose of old batteries according to your local regulations.