Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Light Source:||3W COB LED||Heat-resistance Temp:||+60℃|
|Working Temp:||-25~+60℃||Cases Material:||ABS|
|Package:||Blister Card||Luminous Flux:||100-130Lm|
Super Bright Versatile BBQ Light LED – Battery Powered Portable BBQ Light With Built In Bottle Opener
Features for Sunway SW-5815 BBQ Light LED:
1. Light head could be dismantled, hook and magnets on the back.
2. Clamp design, easy to fix up to table, bed and BBQ,etc.
3. Made of an improved heat-resistant ABS plastic which can withstand light rain and heat up to 70°C.
4. With 3W COB LED super bright light.
5. Includes 3 AAA batteries.
6 Bottle opener with magnet to catch bottle caps.
7. Adjust the bar to any angle (360° Rotation angle) within a 700mm radius sphere.
8. Unique flex arm adjusts and holds in any position.
9. The handle is designed with no slip grip technology to provide more stronger grip for safe movement of hot items.
10. With a hidden hanging hook on the back allows you to hang anywhere.
11. With a powerful magnet on the back which can be absorbed on any metal surface.
12. Approx 5 hours of run time.
13. Easy access T-screw.
Functions for Sunway SW-5815 BBQ Light LED:
The BBQ Light LED fits most grill, whether your grill used by gas or charcoal.
Besides, it is great for other home and outdoor lighting, such as camping, reading, maintains, power outage, emergencies and any other use of light that you can imagine.
Technical specifications for Sunway SW-5815 BBQ Light LED:
|Input voltage||3PCS 1.5V AAA batteries 4.5V|
|LED specification||3W COB LED|
|Switch mode for dimmer||Button|
Package for Sunway SW-5815 BBQ Light LED:
1. Packing size (Blister L*W*H): 560*370*77mm
2. Carton size (L*W*H): 570*450*385mm
(8pcs blister/carton, total 8pcs)
1.Keep a safety distance between the lights and fire! Don’t exceed the max temperature 70°C.
2. BBQ Light LED can be cleaned by gently wiping with a damp towel.
Don’t mix standard or rechargeable batteries!
3. Don’t mix old and new batteries!
4. Don't contact with water!
5. Recycle old batteries if possible. If not, dispose old batteries according to local regulations.